The interactive learning resource I reviewed is Introduction to Web Development. They made a website to present the course content which nicely echoes their topic: web development. The resource is well-structured and complete. And it’s easy and convenient for learners to navigate the content as there is a navigation sidebar on the webpage. Also, this nav bar helps learners to track their process at any time. They also built discussion forums on Google Groups as one of their learning activity which is great for students to seek help when coming across any questions in learning. Activity 2 in unit 1 provides hands-on experience for learners to practice their learning. The only problem is that activity 2 asked us to use at least 1 image element to create a web page. However, we can’t insert an image using an online code editor. So, I think this little problem can be improved. Below is a screenshot of my work on activity 2:

The screenshot of my work on activity 2 unit 1

In unit 2, it proceeds in the same way as unit 1 does. It reduces the time for the student to accommodate the teaching methods, but it seems to me that similar activities in the two units may be boring sometimes. So, I think they could design one different learning activity for students.

The screenshot of my work on activity 2 unit 2